Leaving end of month

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Leaving end of month

Postby retiredhappy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Okay, am leaving schreiner park end of this month and moving to my winter park, Guadalupe. We've been really, really busy with hurricane evacuees and I don't mind busy BUT this is so typical of a small town politics - all Chiefs and no indians. Today I had 3 different people tell me how to do something and it was three different ways. All this while people are lined up 3 deep at the counter and the phones were all ringing. When it slowed down I told the "office manager" that I was leaving end of October; just couldn't work in all the confusion and I still hadn't figured out who was in charge. To make matters worse, the other girl in the office is a temp and is leaving the end of this month so she doesn't care about anything and keeps disappearing. Its too bad cause the park itself is beautiful altho I do miss the heated pool at Guadalupe. Will, of course, come back for our Nov GTG. Can hardly wait to meet the sistahs and have a real campfire.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: Leaving end of month

Postby Sparkle » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:50 pm

It is SO hard to find a good job. Good for you for not putting up with it. I felt so guilty when I left, but it was the best thing I could do. At least you gave them warning. Did they say anything about things would get better?
Sparkle

Re: Leaving end of month

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Well, I don't blame you a bit, Karen.....good for you......I'm just glad we're still on for the Nov. GTG.....can't wait to see everyone....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Return to General Talk