Easy Job

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Easy Job

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Okay, after reading Beth's post I will never complain about a job again. I wouldn't be tired from her job, I'd be dead. Now that Labor Day is over the park here has practically come to a halt. A couple of day passes and I think right now there are 4 or 5 rvs in the park besides the hosts. Actually there are more hosts than people. The gal next to me is moving closer to the office to fill a spot someone just left from. That means I'll have this end of the park all to myself - ooooh poor me. :lol: :lol: The office is so slow that am spending most of the day reading a book. Only exciting thing to happen is that the receipt printer went crazy and wouldn't stop, leaving a big trail of paper. This morning It actually felt cool outside when I was walking the dogs at 7am. Am starting to really look forward to our GTG so I can meet some more of you in person. Don't think I would have made it thru 4 months in Douglas without visits from the three sisters.

I bought a seed bell for the birds but seem to have a little problem. Took him/her one day to completely demolish the bell.

Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: Easy Job

Postby Bethers » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:31 pm

LOL - yep - hard to feed the birds unless you put it where the other critters can't get it.

It's actually much slower here now also. But come winter, we will be full with winter Texans. However, that's entirely different from the summer people - and I won't be in the cafe anymore - will be in housekeeping all the time - which I don't expect to be a big deal in the winter. We shall see, though.

Can't wait to get there for our gtg and meet you and some of the others also. Hope a few more sign up - but no matter - it'll be a great time.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to General Talk