Another day in the Hills

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Another day in the Hills

Postby asirimarco » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:09 am

Just a note here about the posting I just finished in the Interesting Places room. It has taken me since early last evening to get it done. Either I'd hit the wrong button or the internet would go out just as I was ready to submit.
Speaking of internet - while on weekend outing I was able to use our very, very, old, old, Verizon cell phone to go on line but only using the dial-up setting. When I tried to use the broadband setting it told me NO wrong phone number call customer service - When we got the new phone it got the old number so the vvoo phone has a new number and it isn't authoriszed for the broadband. My dilemma . should I try reloading the program into the laptop with the new phone number to see if I can get it. Or as my husband says leave well enough alone 'cause at least I can get on line. Kind of wonder if I do try to reload if I'll lose even the dial up access - as Verizon doesn't really carry this option anymore. Will sit and think on it a little.
I remember when dial-up was the bee's knees - now it drives me crazy.
Alfie the RV is back at the RV place...haven't heard anything from them yet. That's probably not good.
We are already planning another 3 or 4 day excursion. Probably to Ohio to a 1000 Trails campground there near Cincinnati. Then maybe another to Parke County by the Illinois border. Lots of covered bridges there. Need to make sure everything is running okay before we head to Mexico this winter (if we go)
asirimarco

Return to General Talk