What happened to Paulette

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: What happened to Paulette

Postby Paulette » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi all. I'm not as angry as I was, but it still gets me when I think about it! Anyway, we made it to Lake James Family Campground in lovely Nebo, NC. I arranged with Enterprise to pick me up and get me a rental car so we are good for a week. Stopped in my aunt's house and she took us to a buffet for dinner. Ate too much, came back and walked the doggies and we are just veggin now. I'm tired...It's hot here so I guess that is what is making me tired. I'm only on 30 amp so can only run one of the AC units. We'll be fine. Going to take Olivia swimming in the lake tomorrow. I took some pictures and when/if I get the chance I'll load them off my camera. The Lake is beautiful!

Yeah, I really hope the thug drops it on his/her foot and breaks a bone or two at least! And then gets lost with the garmin before they pawn the stuff! My jeep will be locked from now on...even though it has a soft top and if anyone really wants in all they have to do is unzipper the windows or use a knife. Like I said, I just trust people too much.

Echo, I'll be there WEdnesday evening at around 6:00. Did you decide which restaurant yet? I'll have my "Nuvi" with me, so hopefully she'll get me there!

Ya'll have a great evening!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Re: What happened to Paulette

Postby snowball » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm

It is way to sad that we can't leave things unlocked....I get really put out with DH becouse he has a really hard time locking the door. Gives me this dirty look when he has to unlock it 5 mins. later....one day the lap top was in there and he left it unlocked we have extra keys in the truck and he leaves the doors unlocked. Must have said something that soaked in cause he has been better since ( I still check the door though) :roll:
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to General Talk