Gotta Love Drew Barrymore

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Gotta Love Drew Barrymore

Postby sharon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am

EVIE flash????? Oh yeah, that's right, Sparkle, you haven't met our Evie....she's the most prim and proper New Englander you'll ever meet! She was upset at Donna and I because we hadn't noticed that she had on navy blue socks with black sneakers at the Q GTG. She was almost horrified that she had done that! :lol: Nope, don't think Evie's gonna be flashing anyone in the near future. Now me.....that's a whole 'nother story, but you'll have to wait until you meet Donna to find out about that one! :mrgreen:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Bethers » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am

Tina, Ah yes, but don't get too complacent as a B or B+ owner - I saw one get stuck in a parking garage that it thought it would fit. And I know of another that fits in most drive thrus, do damage at a bank drive thru that it didn't fit. Most B+'s arent much, if any, lower than me. The B's might be, but not the B+'s. Just narrower, really.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Pooker » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 am

Okay, can't let it pass. Not everyone has to wait for Donna to discover what Sharon means by flashing. Could it have something to do with low flying aircraft?

How on earth did we get on the subject of flashing anyway? Amazing how the female mind works, isn't it?
Evie
Southern California
Pooker

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 pm

I still crack up that Evie had Snoopy on her shoes!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby sharon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Oh yeah, forgot about Amarillo! :lol: That was fun.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Bethers » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Dontcha just love the way we tell tales on each other - AND on ourselves? Got to love the way our minds work.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to General Talk