Kelpie and Co.

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Kelpie and Co.

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 pm

You're going to need more than your hand in front of your face :lol:
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm

oh my goodness, what a fun post to read! and I know Kellie is enjoying that nice
weather cause she is OUT of cold storage. Sparkle, the critters are adorable.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm

You two are absolutely cracking me up! I'm sitting here laughing right out loud! :lol:
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Hopefully we haven't scared Kellie. I don't think so - she did move into this park with us today. Ha - be careful all, today we bring Kellie over - then this weekend, the 3 of us add Lori and Ernie to our shenanigans. We might never be the same - any of us :lol
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

:o I see a wild and crazy weekend coming up.... :lol: (we'll all probably be in the campers by 9pm....the party animals we are.....lol.....)......but sounds like we'll all have a good time.....can't wait.....and of course, got the camera and batteries already to go..... :lol: Where's my pink shirt..... :lol:
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Echo » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Under the desk too!!

Opps, no desk you say???? Will have to be under the table then........Beth? Get the camera out. She'll be to busy trying to hold herself up to
cover.......................................................................................................................................................

her.........................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................

........................FACE!!!!!

OH MY! What blackmail. :twisted:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Nasoosie » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Oh what a beautiful kitty! Twitch would LOVE Shona! And they could sleep on and on and on, and even into infinity together!

Twitch says, "Zzzzzzzzz.......Hi Shona....you are are a pretty kitty!"

I just sprayed seltzer all over my keyboard when I read this thread!!! You need a 'spew alert' when you write stuff like this!!!! You are all so hysterical! Makes my day!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby OutandAbout » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:55 pm

I'm just catching up with the forum and like others am just about wetting myself. You gals are just too funny. I can't wait to meet the lot of you. enjoy your time together.

Lilnda
OutandAbout

Previous

Return to General Talk