The Rest of the Story

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

The Rest of the Story

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Sorry it has taken so long to finish posting the pictures from my visit to see Barbzee. Had 17 members of my family from Michigan come to Orlando for a visit and I went down to see them. So have been on the road a lot the last couple of weeks.

But the rest of the story, Barbzee does live in an area that has so many birds and things to see. Zee is a wonderful hostess and we went out riding a lot in the grapemobile to see the sights.

Lots of birds

Think this is the snake bird .

Then when I tried to take pictures of Zeke the 140 pound rotwieller, this is the results.

Then

Guess I will skip taking Zeke's picture

but the homes were decorated so nicely

Beautiful lakes

forgot my camera when we went to Kareoke night. Barbzee just wouldn't get up there and sing a choris or two.

A beautiful visit, lots of laughs, good food and fun. Hope you all enjoy this little visit.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Re: The Rest of the Story

Postby Mollysmom » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Love the pictures :D
The birds are really neat and the "pictures of Zeke" are too funny !!
Thanks !
Mollysmom

Postby Bethers » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Now, isn't Zeke a handsome boy :)

So glad the 2 of you had fun - now next time get a picture of the 2 of you, please.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Yah know I never thought I'd see the day... LOL poor Nan...she and Zeke kind of looked eye to eye...and Nan was so cool about it... I heard her say to Zeke, "Ok, I know, it's your home, I'm just sitting here...that's a good boy.. oh Zeee..." Everything was fine till I left the room..and from there well...we have to work on it... Come on back Nan..He'll be better...

Here's a picture of Zeke

Zeke singing..check it out LOL remember Nan..:) Abby is right behind him..Reba is away off by the door in her chair..eyes glowing ears up..and Joe is curled in the couch..hiding..

OH Nan, Charlie came back..and got his favorite spot and even was hollering for me...check this out..Image

Nan, I really enjoyed your visit..and can't wait for another one..and any of you..if you're in the area..please let me know... I have no problem fitting a small rig in my driveway..plug in and water..and my kitchen is open..and Grape mobile ready too..

Ok,, I'm on to another adventure...Bed time..see ya all in the morning..

God Bless

Zeee

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Gentleladybear » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 am

Barbzee so glad Charlies is back. Remember some of the neighbors had seen him but he didn't put in an appearance while I was there. Good picture of him. Oh yes the singing, we even considered taking them as a back up group to Kareoke. Think they would have made some of the singers sound better.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Liz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:22 am

Love the close-ups of the snake bird, Nan. And Charlie too. Now I can envision Nan talking to Zeke as he looks at her close-up. :lol:
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:17 pm

:lol: You gals just have too much fun.... :lol: Glad you had a good visit....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Hmmmm...... this cat person might have been a bit intimidated by a big,... as in B-I-G boy like Zeke! :D
Cedar518

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 pm

My little Maggie, would take one look at Zeke and start behaving like she was 3 times bigger then him. He is a pretty dog, but think he is intimidating too. Know he would be if Maggie was yapping at him. Not a nice picture I am seeing in my mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol
Carolinagal

Postby retiredhappy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Zee, I LOVE your big guys. Went to visit a friend over xmas. Knocked on door and no one answered but cars were there so knew they were home. Walked in and here comes her daughter's Rottie. I just sat down in the chair and the dog proceeded to wash my face and didn't stop as long as I scratched behind her ears. When my friend and daughter came in (they had walked down to the creek) the daughter asked if I wasn't afraid of her dog. Told her I might have been if she hadn't been licking my face off and trying to sit in my lap. Left a lot to be desired as a watch dog. I also firmly believe dogs KNOW if you scared of them.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby avalen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm

wow, that Zeek is such a big boy, I think my girls would pee all over themselves, :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to General Talk