Friday and where is everyone?

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Friday and where is everyone?

Postby Bethers » Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:29 pm

I left Rapid City, stopped in Keystone and visited with Marni and Rich briefly. Drove through Custer State Park again, visiting the wildlife some more, then hit the road south. I'm stopped in Scottsbluff right next to the monument at Riverside Park.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Friday and where is everyone?

Postby JudyJB » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:17 pm

I'm here, but had a busy day. I climbed up on bunk and tried to check things but could not find cause of front TV not working, but if there is something I really want to see, I can watch the one in my bedroom. Hoping technician on Wednesday can tell me what is wrong. Last night I did clean off one of the boards I use to raise my rig a bit and used it to prop up bed so I could get some stuff out I needed. I also called Fleetwood and Camping World and trying to find source of new struts. Will drive to CW or get Fleetwood to 2nd day air them, but their ordering system is down.

Went out and got COVID shot, then filled rig up with gas, and dropped some bills at the post office. Then to Walmart and picked up a few things, including an air cleaner. It was $98 but I don't want to get into smoke this year and have it kick off my allergies as it did a couple of years back.

Back home and put things away and sorted stuff out, made one week prescription daily container, but need to call pharmacy to see if I really have refills of several, as it looks maybe if doctor refilled them or me in July.

Anyway, I am beat and need to take trash out, then i can rest. Need to add a bit of water also, and tomorrow I am going to work on thermostat and maybe wash my rig, as I found out they allow it here! It is really dirty from 4 months without a wash. Might only do one side at a time, as it is hard on my shoulder.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In ID, then WA & OR, and finally to CA. Winter: NV, AZ, & NM

Re: Friday and where is everyone?

Postby OregonLuvr » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:29 pm

I am here but late in the day today. Was busy most of the day. Also got my car washed and it was kind of breezy so I got a shower while doing it. But it was so dusty and dirty I had to be able to see out of the windows hah
Fetuccini alfredo for dinner and now a couple of cookies, which I didnt need.
Going to meet Laura for breakfast tomorrow so that will be fun.
I have the electrician starting work on Monday here. Excited to get some lights up and a couple of ceiling fans. Time for a little R&R now
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Return to Morning Coffee