Tuesday..I'm ready for Morning...:)

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Tuesday..I'm ready for Morning...:)

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 am

Tuesday..I'm ready for Morning ..:) Can ya tell I'm starting to feel on the upswing ????? Oh yeah! I'm now gonna get the rest of my body together..Have to make a quick stop to the Dentist.. ..now that can change your mood...but it's only for a cleaning ..thank gawd !!! Then after that I'm heading to fill the motorhome up..then gonna switch on the frig and get her ready for my trip to meet Sunseeker ( Jill and Tommy)... Robert my DH..will be heading over after work on Friday ..so if I forget anything I'm sure he'll bring it along..but gonna start my check list today... So yeah, the joint is jumpin'..

Now let's see what's been happening in with our Sista's.....where are you all at....

Echo...there are no words I can even muster up.. I mean reading you not feeling well and then doing your Bike ride first..5 hours..omg..then on too the Adventure in the 4x4.. holy smokes... I mean gal.. they'd have buried me !! I sure hope you have lots of Vit C cause you is gonna need it... geeez you are amazing... I only can say .."You live by the seat of your pants " LOL God Bless ....WoW

Getup n'go... (Janice) your venturing out is coming close and looks like you've got some great invitations... See post and it can happen..I'm anxious to hear which way your gonna go... and get them lists together all... It will be a great GTG ..

Snowball ( Sheila) looks like you're in for a good time too ! and do send ups pictures of where you'll be hosting..cause you know you might get some surprise visits too...

Avalen (Ava) good to hear the news that no more missing.. yes, I saw the news and those rescue crews are fantastic.. I call them Johnny on the spot... sure does get scary when you hear how the dam broke.. just as long as no one loses their lives..places and things can be replaced...speaking of which

Gentleladybear..(Nan) and all the rest that are in the path of Fay... please keep us posted as we want to make sure you all are ok...

Paulette glad to get your note you are out of the area... and that all is well with you and O and the critters too..!

Campfire is glowing and yep I took another bottle of beer..but this time I'm gonna do a beer batter for my fish... some how I"m not in the mood for fish LOL..but it's healthy..well it starts off healthy anyway.. but once I dip it.. look out.. it's history after that...LOL 99 bottles of beer on the wall gals... LOL

Ok gals.. it's time for that pot to perk.... and also for me to move as I feel like my legs need to move...perhaps bring some goodies to the campfire...aaaaaah who said Cheese Cake... ????

RV Granny..(Lori and Ernie)... I can see where you all will fit in anywhere... cause you just like me go with the flow and always have some goodies in the Pot...LOL yeah Lori .. we can sit back and watch Ernie do his magic..Chef act :) I love watching him glow when we tell him how good it is.... :) Hey Ernie you did good !!!

Bethers.. mmmmmm did you tell us what you bought while you were away ????????? did I miss it ?????? ok fess up... what cha gots.... and who said about lemon drops Martini's... now that's gotta be something... use to love them Martini's..ooooooooh brings back lots of memories...

RetiredHappy (Karen) Glad you are nestled in and safe.. now can't wait to hear what you are up too..and did you tell us what you bought at that Harley Davidson Shop ???? okie dokie...

Ok, ok.. where is she.. where is our Olive Oil...(OO) my gawd did she whiz by without us seeing her...oooooh wait.. is she at the Auction..or at Branson MO... Look out if you all thought Fay was bad... cause when Mrs OO flies in... you'll see them Rubies smokin'..... OO... all ok with ya ????? we miss ya......

Alrighty..it's onward now.. the pot is perking and I'm setting the table... Carold..hope all is well with you.. and where are ya...?? Redetotry (BJ) you right here ..and what's happening gal... Veda..by the way I love that name..reminds me of a dear friend I had in New York when I was a kit...come on sit a spell.. Echo.. you need a big mug of OJ first.. gots that here...
Mtntophoundz..(Mollie) big mug for you ...I know you need that... Ava...You want one and one for the road too...ok gals.. I'm counting on ya.... Paulette.. yes, I have your tea :) ......got lots of goodies..for breakfast..biscuits with some bacon or sausage...mmmmmmmm and always...always Biscotti...

PS... Oh Marslet...(Sharlotte) I got your message !! Yes, dear friend..just send me the info on where to send and you will get your gift ...LOL but ya gotta do it quick cause I'm leaving Friday.... ya hear !!!

PSS Fernie always good to hear good news from ya !!!

PSSS... Jill, I don't know who Richard is...but Robert will be coming with me ..well not with me ...but after work..he'll join us.... LOL hey the R was right LOL... hahahaha

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey be Safe too...

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Tuesday..I'm ready for Morning...:)

Postby Mtntophoundz » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:11 am

Good Morning! Barb its so good to hear you are feeling better. Now we have to get Echo on the mend! No new news from here. Just plugging right along. Have a wonderful day all!
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby Echo » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 am

Oh yeah it's morning. :P Am I ready for it? He11 no... All I want is to go back to bed. But I can't afford another day off and I don't want another deviation on my record. After I get into work I can put in a request for a sick day for yesterday? Should be able to get it forgiven? And get sick pay for it? But I'm not sure.

It will be rough today trying to stay awake and to keep my head on my shoulders during a coughing fit. But I will try by putting both hands on the top of my head and hold on tight. Oh and I don't have any tissues left so will take a handful of paper towels with me.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays safe...

Love to all
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 am

Good morning Zeee and all the crew,... Looks like it will be another mundane day of housework here. I'm doing a few things in the old "fall housecleaning" mode so that it will be ready for me to go back to work in two weeks. When i'm working 5 days a week I don't get much done around the house except keeping up with dishes and laundry and a weekly vacuum. Soooooo...... gotta get at it!

Bottoms up on the coffee mug,... got that shot of caffeine,... here i go!
Cedar518

Postby mtngal » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 am

Good morning from rainy Texas! yay! it's only light showers but such a lovely change from hot, hot, hot. Yesterday morning I grabbed my umbrella for my walk at Lady Bird Lake, but didn't need it, just drizzly. No walk this morning, I 'm going to get my
Texas driver's license, it's the last step in changing my state of residence. So much red tape! especially for me as I have had the same address, voting, etc, etc, for soooooo many years. But am glad it's done. Time for my glass of ice tea, and yes those biscotti sound really tempting!
Diana
mtngal

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 am

Oops, I'm so sorry Robert! I'll be sure to tell Timmy that it's Robert coming, not Richard. :oops:
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby mtngal » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 am

Oh shoot! they want my birth certificate for a TX driver's license and it's in CA! now I can't finish all the transition until I come back in November. Darn I'm disappointed. :(
Diana
mtngal

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm

Busy, busy, busy...today......laundry and etc....so I'm late.....Afternoon coffee anyone........they do that in Germany, ya' know.....coffee and cake, etc....no wonder I gained 20 pounds when we lived there.... :roll: but nothing new here.....well, got to go read what's going on.....more later...

Lori

PS Don't miss "Belle's" post on the GTG thread...
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:58 pm

I'm the late child to the table (as usual lol)

Diana, how about sending for a new birth certificate - it's fairly easy to do - and then you can finish it up.

Zeee, funny, I was just sitting here before reading your letter and wondering about OO - hoping that all is well - as it's so unusual for her to not post at all. I hope she checks in soon.

Well, it's my Friday- my work day is over - but we didn't finish quite everything - quit early because the guys decided to wax the floor in the rec hall we were still cleaning. So we're going to work a bit on Thursday to finish up what we left.

Been raining here most of the week - but today it brought some cooler temps with it - feels good.

Zeee - only thing I bought was a Christmas present for my sister and some bottles of wine (can't taste so many without buying a few :) ) - I'm thinking of saving the unusual one I bought for the TX gtg - but not sure it can make it that long. We shall see. And I do think that Fredericksburg should be a day trip on that gtg - so much there to see and do - is a great little town. I didn't take any pics, but my friends did and as soon as they send me the couple I asked for - I'll post them if they turned out even 1/2 way decent.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Echo » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Timmy??? Now you have me lost!!! Ya'll got to quit dragging around all these extra men. Ya could get in big trouble doing it thatta way....

Ok now. Robert is going with Barbz, so what ever you do Jill don't bring up Richard's name. And Barbz? You hadn't better let slip to Richard that ya took Robert camping instead of him. And ya got to play fair now, so ya better take Richard next time.

Jill? What the heck did ya do with Tommy??? Is he taking a break from the road and that's why ya got Timmy with ya for a bit??? Which ever one of them picks up after himself and does some cooking is the one I'd be taking with me!!!

HA!! I aint got no man in my life thank goodness and them two women got 2 apiece. Ya'll better keep 'em straight and don't slip up. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Bethers » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am

LOLOL - Echo I was sitting here scratching my head when I read Timmy.

It isn't fair that these 2 women have 2 men each - no wonder so many of us have none :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sunseeker » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:13 am

LOL, I only said 'Timmy' so Robert wouldn't feel bad that I forgoten his name. I thought, Maybe I can play the airhead card and pretend I forgot my BF's name also.

Believe me, one man is more than enough for me. He's very sweet and thinks Iam a princess, so as long as I have him hoodwinked I'll keep him around. ;)
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Bethers » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah Jill - you deliberately made the typo. Yep, we believe ya, sure we do :D
We thinks there is a Timmy lurking in Tommy's body :)
Beth
Bethers

Postby Sunseeker » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 am

:twisted: :lol: :o
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Return to Morning Coffee