Wednesday, Our Middle of the Week...Morning !

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wednesday, Our Middle of the Week...Morning !

Postby Barbzeee » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:49 am

Wednesday, Our Middle of the Week...Morning to All !.. Here we are again, at that middle of the week..Glad the first part is over and can't wait for the last part to come ...Yep, that's how I look at it..for me anyway..I get to Wednesday and I'm heading into the Home Stretch.. and planning what's gonna happen for the weekend... checking out my goodie list and checking my listings on the TV.....LOL oh and making sure that Campfire don't get too Rowdy ...:) I mean you all have been having the Bon Fire of the Vanities for sure... and now I'm gonna do my hop skip and jump to see what's been about on our Forum last night....... mmmm

Bether's is away for a few days.. a real treat.. a B & B..and Peaches too...this ought to be really interesting.. and I love those...I mean I thoroughly enjoyed the interesting places and how each one I went too..how they served you..and what was their menu ...can't wait to hear ... to me, they reminded me of the old boarding houses where everyone gathered at the table in fact a lot like my Momma's house when we all would get up hahahaha...the crowd always at the table LOL..

RetiredHappy (Karen) is happy..she's on that road and I'm smiling cause hearing that about Nebraska I can relate..many moons ago..but gosh Karen.. the officer was just doing his job LOL...oooooh but Whacky West RV park.. now that's a treat..I mean pray for a down wind.. LOL But I know you is just a glowing.. you is on your way.. .. Karen..some how I vision that almost scene.. I was always told years ago too.. last thing to do was unplug the electric... LOL good grief.. now I know why some have them long extension cords...LOL ...

Getup n'go.. (Janice)..I read your reply and thought I'd bust a gut laughing.. You too! I mean you is so anxious you can taste it... Yeah.. but gotta ask ya..are ya packed yet ????

Acadianmom (Martha)..Uh oh... Yep it sure will show up then... I get duplicate Registrations now because I lost mine..and as far as licenses go..sure wish they'd be like Marriage licenses..once you hitch that's all ya need..lessen you divorce from driving LOL...

Mtngal...(Diana).. I use to keep a travel log..till one of my critters ate it ! well, kind a.. I mean it looked like swiss cheese ..still had a few spaces... I could read.. LOL No, It's a good idea to help you keep track of lots of places you know are safe to stay at ..also if you stop to eat... Liz did a great one.. where she kept a budget of all her costs too.. When I had my girlfriend travel with me (Helga) she kept a log..and marked off good rest areas as we were heading west... in fact the following year we made the same trip we knew where we were gonna stop.... Great idea...

Almost There (Lenora) good site for the Log book...and Asirmiraco (Carol) LOL that female dog... I've think I met her.. LOL yes ma'am I've done a few of those programs.....

Getup ngo' (Janice) I think about 90 % of us are over Medicated... I know I sure as heck is... and as far as bi polar..(a nother knew term) aren't we all some what... or was ours just called.. PMS..LOL.. but gal..sometimes we just need to step back and shake it all loose... hey losing the internet can be withdrawls too...heck just heard now they have treatment for that too.....mmmmmmmm yeah I could fit in to a few of those catergories......you ought to hear some of my conversations with my Critters.... I mean to tell ya.. I'd scare some people some days ..in cluding myself LOL....

Khenrie...(Kim) Somedays no matter how you try to say it.. it doesn't come out right.! You've been on a fast train lately.. so maybe just maybe you need to get off at the next stop ???? We miss ya...!

RVGranny (Lori and Ernie) were ya ears burning... was telling my DH about you two.. ! told him that he and Ernie could be two peas in a pod..with all that energy level..and they would do very well as far as those jokes they share...yeah and my DH is getting better in the cookin department too... only thing is ..he don't experiment ..I have to do those....he stays to the safe ones... LOL...

Fernie good to hear you had a date set finally.. and I'm sure TN will never be the same once you set up that GTG oh my... that will be somethin' else....LOL

ShirlV... Have to tell ya everytime I've crossed that bridge I've held my breath.. I surprised it doesn't happen more often..but how sad.... but now that your two weeks are done..you can sit a spell and tell us all about that Blues festival ...sure wanting to hear ...did ya bring your rig...? was it just the one day..you know all the good stuff.....

Asirmiraco (Carol ) what kind of dough do you order on line and from where..does this come flash frozen..like overnight express ? or ready to mix type... have visions of this LOL... we are all eyes right now can ya tell..

Ok, gals it's that time.. and my coffee is indeed needed.. Brain crash gonna happen... So table is set.. and you are all welcome... come and get it... Cups are clicking away....

Echo, Mtntophoundz, Carold, Cedar..ya ready for that brew ...:) clicking at ya...

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey be Safe too...

God Bless....

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Wednesday, Our Middle of the Week...Morning !

Postby Echo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:09 am

Goooooooood Morning everybody!!!
Whew that campfire is gonna be the end of this old tired butt. Haven't partied like that in years and years. 'groan' But I had to leave it early last night and get to bed. Good grief I've been extra tired the past week or so. Stress? Shucks I don't know. But what ever it's been? It's been nailing me.

Weather here in NE Tn has been beautiful this past few days. Which is a good thing really. Dang A/C has started goofing up. Kelly turned it on yesterday morning before we left for work, we got home last eve and the house was not cool like it should have been. A/C was on but not cooling. Went out on the back porch to let the dogs do their thing and sure enough it was running but the connections on the back of the heat pump were all frosted/iced up. This is the first time ever I've had a heat pump for central heat and air so I have no flipping idea what's wrong with it. It was doing this a couple of months ago and never figured it out then either? We don't keep it icy in here, have the temp on 68 or 70. But it just up and quit icing up and started running before so never had to call the landlord. But it does get a whole lot warmer in the afternoons now in Aug than it did back in May and June. So I will have to call him and get some one over here to check it out. I really look forward to that. Not!!

Ok, need to get the old butt in gear and jump into the shower. Wash my stinky self and get ready for work. Oh joy!!!
Hope ya all have a great day and stay safe!!

OH!! Forgot, got my mug sitting here all nice and cradled between my arms while I read and type. Waiting on a refill. :D
Last edited by Echo on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Mtntophoundz » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:10 am

Good Morning! Today is the first day of school for the kids! My first day at my new position went well yesterday. The lady I work with kind of overwhelmed me, but I know her pretty well so I was able to slow her down. Then the school psychologist and I didn't agree on something, and while I am ONLY an assistant, a lowly assistant, she did ask my opinion. :) I tend to have an opinion on everything and I strongly stand in my beliefs. Its going to make things interesting. Ok well, Hannah is up...its only 5am here and she doesn't have to be up until 6am, but I guess she is excited. Have a wonderful day all!!!

Edited for spelling....Never said I could spell. :)
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby Fernie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:05 am

Hopefully this time next week we will be loaded ready to move south. Before I went to bed last night, I made a list of everything we need to do----ya know---like the honey-do list you give your hubbys. A lot of it just takes a few min like putting fire alarms back up and the blades/globe back on ceiling fans.

I got a little over half the basement painted but electricians are coming this morning to do some electrical work and have to be able to get to the panel box and washer/dryer. After they leave, I will finish painting the basement except for the walk-way in front of the washer/dryer and I will have to do that tomorrow after the paint dries under the washer/dryer. An end is in sight---can't wait to see my hills of Tn. Ky. will even start lookng good!! LOL Hardest thing left is probably jacking the boat up, taking the tires off and getting new ones to put on!!! The next hardest is loading the stuff we have to take to the hazzardous dump so it doesn't spill in the trunk of the car on the way!! LOL Wish me luck!!! Whew-----that would be a mess!!!!

I need a cup of strong brew this morning Barbzeee----got any left over. I got to carry some stuff out of the basement before Tobey gets up because he can't go down there with the new paint--at least till after it is good and dry. I will make coffee here after Bash gets up.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Fernie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:08 am

Making a pot of Hobo coffee at the campfire!! That should wake ya'll up!! Singing already!! It was rotten, it was rotten. It was rotten just now.................. Where's my coffee!!! :shock:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Shirlv » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:52 am

Linganor Winery, Mt. Airy, Md. has a music festival once a month. May through October. It is a perfect setting, cool breezes, mountains, good wine, food and great music. It is Sat. and Sun but you cannot spend the night. I am off today to check out Parkview Rv in Dover, De. I want to buy some items that were recommended on this site and I need to find a new facility to do repairs when needed. I am getting ready for a week at the ocean during Labor Day. It is only 100 miles from home and I am really looking forward to driving the rv and spending time with my kids. Thanks for the coffee, I have to get a wiggle on.
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby avalen » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:31 am

ugh, good morning, I'd love to go back to bed but we all know that can't happen.
These hot days and working all day is catching up, sleeping good at night but
I'm totally drained. Time to get out the vitamins again and get some extra
"B" in me. Every day will get better and then I'll have the weekend to get some
naps.
Slugging down the coffee this morning and yesterday I actually took some with
so I will probably do that again today. It seems to help but I don't like getting
in the habit of carrying a mug around.
Oh yea, I broke the little thingy off my nose piece of my glasses so now I have
to go get that fixed cause its digging a hole in the bridge of my nose. ouch.
Off to get dressed, have a great day ladies.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 am

Morning....was that you buzzing in my ear, Barb??? lol......thought someone was talking about me ;)

Spent the day at the nursing home....well, part of the day anyhow.......with my FIL while we visited his Mom....she's 94 yrs....I go with him a couple times a summer to check on things.....Grandma, Olive, is doing all right......she was a little upset cause she wanted to go home, but we got her off that subject.....I spent an hour sorting and organizing her closets.....seems she like to do some "shopping" from the linen carts and laundry carts in the halls.....and then she puts it all in the closets.....so got the linens and the "extra" clothes back to the laundry.....now when the CNAs get her dressed in the morning they can find stuff....at least for a day or 2.....or until she goes "shopping" again..... :roll: ;)

Well, better go fill my cup and get reading here.....Everyone have a great day!!

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:04 am

I'm here,... cup in hand. And it's nearly empty so it's back to drip another cup. I have a one-cup pot here,... living alone there is no need to brew a whole big pot. This little gadget works well for me.

I'm off later today to the county fair where my grandchildren are showing their 4-H cattle. Will be the last year all four of them will be showing,.. my oldest heads to college in about a week. Gotta run,.... have a smooth day, gals,... see you later at the campfire!
Cedar518

Postby mtngal » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 am

Morning ladies, it's a late morning for me because I was up until 130! The decaf latte I had yesterday afternoon clearly wasn't!
Along with the latte I explored a local new galleria. It's very beautiful, many of the type of stores that I don't shop, but did
find a new (to me) outdoors shop called "The Backwoods". It was fantastic, so much great equipment. And the sales guy was really helpful, I think I have a solution for carrying my kayak on top of my car! YAY!!!! Didn't know what I would do without a truck to haul. Oh, and the Barnes and Noble is the size of a football field! Have a fun day....
Diana
mtngal

Postby Bethers » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 am

Good Morning!
I'm in Fredericksburg - and planned to tether as I do when I need - instead am stealing someone's wifi signal - to say hi. Not a lot of time, as we have so much planned for today and my online time I'm limiting to doing my business, so that I take advantage of my "play time". But couldn't completey stay away from all my friends.

This B&B isn't really - it's an adorable little rental house - 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. So no one to cook our breakfast. But Tom went out and got us fresh bakery good for breakfast, and I'm full of sweets now. Yes, he also got some bakery item with sausage and egg in it, but I opted for the big huge sweet roll. Yep, that would be me :)

Off to walk Peaches and then we'll be going into town to hit all the little stores. See you later!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee