Saturday, September 7

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Saturday, September 7

Postby snowball » Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:36 am

never thought to look and see what our high was... but high enough it was good to open the house up more to have the fresh air... then realized that fresh air was awfully smoky looked at the phone and we are under air alert till tomorrow at 1:00 from the fire on the pass north and east of here... yes it has a name and yes I know the name but no I can't spell it... never have been able to .... can I look it up?? maybe and I might
I'm with Karen and Beth Irmi gotten so used to the lack of an H that I automatically read it as if it was there... one of the puzzle pages in the book I'm working on has one where you fill in the vowels and of course they can go any which way try this word _rr_r the ones with double vowels are even harder but I think doing that help fill in the h blank ... I have noticed that my f doesn't always work not sure why but hopefully I catch it most of the time...
Anita sounds like you are having a great time glad that you got to go
Tina I meant to wish you safe trip but forgot till I was off
Carol so sorry that Bill is having a rough time... have you ever been to Sedona? that should be a cool area to visit... or along the river near Parker AZ take the RV down close enough if you didn't feel up to driving perhaps your son could drive you do park the rv and let you enjoy the shade there is one think it's in CA just west of Park maybe called emerald but it's changed names so perhaps that is not the currant name... anyway bet there are area's that you could enjoy .. drive up is it Charleston Mount?
I wish that Velda had some help but don't know if Chris qualifies for it or not...
I should get a new mattress but not sure what size of bed I will have a my dd's so hate to spend a lot of money to basically either stay with
a double when I would rather have a queen (that is a fun word to find in that fill in the vowels)
You have a lot to do Barbie space yourself and you will get it all done... hopefully there won't be a lot of repair to have done on the rv... do you have a place in Tuscan yet?
Sue small ones are what I would want to do
Martha ... let's hope you don't get them for neighbors
I had to laugh at my dd yesterday she picked up her car that had gone from a very long trip with two kids to being repaired without a chance of getting cleaned out... so she took it to a place to wash and clean it inside and out... she said it cost 45 dollars then she was saying something that they were doing... can't remember what but she then said it wasn't worth 45 I thought oh no didn't do a good job then she said it's worth sooooooooo much more...
you all have a good day oh I rewatched the tutorial on making this one stitch and was doing it wrong think I figured it out looks much better....
sheila
snowball

Re: Saturday, September 7

Postby Irmi » Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:04 am

Beth, thanks for the update on Velda.
Irmi

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee