Yikes! Here it is again..Monday, Morning

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Yikes! Here it is again..Monday, Morning

Postby Bethers » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Sure wish I had that figure :)

Paulette, you were the first to notice - or at least to comment on - the fact that the computer in her illustration shows our forum. So you get the prize. What prize you say? Of course, it's imaginary - you use your imagination and conjure up a wonderful prize!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Paulette » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:58 pm

WOO HOO! I have finally won something! I believe this might be the first time in my life...or that I can remember anyway!

And it's even an imaginary prize...wow, it can be anything I want it to be! :lol:
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Sunseeker » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Ya know , Fernie, nothing's as good as a clean pair of bloomers! :D
Fernie wrote:Don't know what I'm going to do today----maybe put up curtain rods and do some stuff here in the house-----like laundry!! ICK but you gotta have those clean undies!! :lol: Hope ya'll have a good day!!!
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Echo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Bummers! I missed the morning coffee session! :cry:

And holy smokes did that make me :x !!!!!!!!

Went to bed at about 10:45, gads I sure was tired. Shade and I started our nightly ritual about 10:30. We go outside so she can P and I have my last smoke of the day, we come in she gets a goodie for being a good girl and P'ing outside and then we head for the bathroom so Mom can go P too before going to bed. She always beats me to the bathroom door. Then we go to bed where we play tug and keep away for a few minutes, we lay down and snuggy for a belly rub. Then we get serious about going to sleep. I get comfy on my pillow and she snugs up against her pillow and we are out. She use to sleep on top of her own pillow but after sleeping on the air mattress and getting tossed off onto the floor of the tent a few times, she now sleeps on the bed with a safety margin between her and the edge!LOLOL

I got up this morning and Kelly had left me a note on here from last night, that the power had went off a couple of times. And that the net had went down and the cable. The power was on this morning but no internet. I figure someone must have clobbered a pole pretty dang bad to knock things out. Electric they will work on right away but not the cable. Grrrrrrrr So no coffee with the gals for me this morning! Talk about withdrawal!!! I did at least have coffee for myself this morning. Kelly was a very good girl, thought of her Mommy and took steps to rectify the outing of the power. Cause ya'll know if it knocked out the power my coffee pot clock went too. :shock: So Kelly reset the time and the timer to go off at 5:15am so that I would have my coffee waiting for me. She's such a good girl. ;) Could have been self preservation too. She probably didn't want to deal with me if I hadn't tanked on enough coffee by time she got up! LOL Sure did miss the rest of ya this morning tho! ;)

I really don't know what happened or why the power and cable/net went down? But if someone did clobber a pole that badly I sure hope they ended up being ok.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Sunseeker » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:41 pm

You were really missed here today, Echo. Had us all wondering what the heck happened to you. Glad to see you're back online. Good girl. Kelly. See you in the morning.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee