Saturday & Fall has begun

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Saturday & Fall has begun

Postby carolb » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:06 am

Gmorning all:)

Up early, eagerly checked posts (anticipating the forum's bday greeting I eagerly await each year :oops:), so popped over here to share coffee with my MC family :)

However, I have no chit-chat to share, really. So will just wish you all a great day, be safe wherever you are, & for those of you off on new life adventures, go forth with confidence that the world has great things in store for you! 8-)
carolb

Re: Saturday & Fall has begun

Postby grammynmaggie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:23 am

Good morning Carolb & all... I've been awake all night in a Walmart parking lot sometimes you just have those nights in the fact that this is a busy Walmart all night did not help... we are headed to Savannah today if we get there in time we'll do it tour if not we'll do it tomorrow... I'll tell you it's been an adventure I don't know what else to call it hopefully I'll get some blog post on and explain it all will be in Gainesville on Thursday getting RV repairs...B safe...donna
grammynmaggie

Postby Queen » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:17 am

Morning all.

Just woke up, a little late to be honest, we won't make it to the grand nieces swim lesson today, but I'm still tired and it's a three hour drive, so I'll just drink my coffee and wake up first.

We're kind of bummed, my brother and SIL decided to spend the weekend there too, that means we get to sleep on the couch and rarely hold the baby. We specifically planned for a weekend they wouldn't be there so we could actually have a nice visit with my niece, now her leech like mom will occupy her 24/7. *sigh*

Oh well, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 am

Have been working every day and checking out cars for sale. No luck so far... Not real busy at work so have had time to get my reading done for school (I am going to school for hypnotherapy).

I planned to do my laundry after work today but just realized now (10pm) that I totally forgot :roll: and too late to start it now. So I guess I will try to remember tomorrow evening after work.

It's been so nice and cool here lately but is supposed to get hot again this week, up near 90. :roll: It probably won't last too long tho this time of year. There are some trees that are turning color down here now too.

Have a good night!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Morning Coffee