Wednesday, Midweek point and uh hum Morning !

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Wednesday, Midweek point and uh hum Morning !

Postby Carolinagal » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 am

Hello, I didn't make coffee time this morning, but will send my message here. I am in Savannah, Tn. , at my daughters. I am waiting for a tire for my rig. For those not familiar with North I-24 and Monteagel Tn.area, I had just driven a four mile steady incline and as I topped the mt. one of the treads on a inside back tire left us. I was able to pull right over, plenty of room off the road way, and called my road service, (wouldn't be without it, Good Sam). Had lunch and started a great book and had a relaxed wait. Young man came and in no time had me back on the road. One reason I love traveling in my rv. Potty, lunch handy. I will probably visit here until the week-end or so and head on to Colorado to my son's.

My goodness at all the new people mentioned in your articles for each day. Welcome all !!!

First I've heard of a storm situation for Beth. Think I should try to listen to the news. Stay safe Beth !!! Hopefully we won't have any of this nasty stuff at the GTG in Texas. Looks like we have several more people going. I was so anxious to see who might have signed up.

I have a limited time, so let me see what else is happening with different ones here. I am really missing keeping up with everyone and all the happenings. Take care all
Carol
Carolinagal

Postby khenrie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:56 am

Good morning all! Checking in late, as Wednesday is my morning off (sort of.) Ran errands this morning. Got all my groceries for a dinner party Friday night. Tortilla soup is the main attraction. It's girls night out with sisters-in-law and mother-in-law. First time thing for us, so should be interesting.

We've got a thunderstorm here in CO this morning. Feels good.

Sitting here drinking my peppermint tea and reading business materials. Kind of quiet today.

Oh, and I'm also uploading trip photos to photobucket. It's going to be a chore to pick out a few to post. You'll get a kick out of my laughing fit though... so I'll post those. Kids had never seen me laugh so hard, so they just kept snapping the camera to get it all on film :o Funny Kids.

Hope you all are having a great day!
Choose to be happy!

Kimberly
Wife to Randy, mom and grandma
1999 Four Winds Chateau 31'
Photos from our 2011 Travels http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1935970031534.2115989.1010845598&l=5be7ea1322
khenrie

Postby SeeyaGal » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:42 pm

When we had the nasty thunderstorm in Pasco last month with 50 M.P.H. winds I brought in the slides and I tell ya it was hitting us sideways and we were rocking!! I smelled smoke in the air and sure enough when it finally blew over and I finally got some sleep . The motorhome and Jeep were covered in ash from the fires! Lightning hit a power post that caused a grass fire some where in the area.

Sure glad we had packed everything up and put away the day before so nothing got wet!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby dpf » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:22 pm

I'm a little late for coffee! Anyone ready for Happy Hour? :P We finally had some rain today...a little over a half inch, but it certainly has lifted every-ones spirits. I really do think the grass looks greener already. This weekend is the no husbands/no kids get-a-way for three of my friends and myself. I'm starting to get my stuff organized. We leave Friday morning and come home Monday afternoon. Have rented a cabin at Lake Herman... Sheila and her husband were camped there in June. www.camplakodia.com We normally go to the Black Hills but decided we'd stay closer to home with gas prices...only have to travel 130 miles...but that far enough away that husbands and kids can't crash the party! :lol:
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee